7:30 : Pick up from your hotel and drive to Sonargoan the old capital of Bengal.
8:30 : Arrive and explore through the ruins of Sonargoan.
9:30 : Start for Comilla 96 Km and takes around 2\half hours.
11:30 : Arrive Comilla and visit ruins of the Buddhist monastery dated fro 7th century.
12:30 : Visit itakhola Mura and other Buddhist ruins.
13:00 : Take your lunch in a local highway restaurant.
14:00 : Start driving back towards Dhaka en route pay your respect to soldiers who gave
their lives in 2nd world war.
17:00 : Arrive to your hotel and end of our service.
Price Shall Include:
- Pick up and drop from one convenient location.
- Sightseeing of the places as per your interest from the above itinerary.
- AC car / microbus / bus for the journey.
- Lunch in a Bangladeshi Restaurant / in a fast food restaurant
- Mineral water for drinking
- An English speaking guide during the sightseeing
- Item of personal nature
- Items not mentioned on above