8:00 : Pick up from your hotel and drive to Old Dhaka en route photo stop Parliament
9:00 : Visit Star mosque the most decorated mosque in Dhaka.
9:30 : Armenian Church on the cemetery dated from 16th century.
10:00 : Take a short walk through the old Dhaka narrow streets to Pink palace.
11:00 : Walking to Sadargath water front will amaze you with the bustling streets and river
11:30 : Shakari Bazar will the next walking tour this place is known as HINDU STREET in
The guide book, this is also a living heritage site.
12:30 : Take you’re lunch in a local restaurant authentic Bangladeshi cuisine.
13:30 : Drive to Dhaka university campus “Curzon Hall”.
14:30 : Take a rickshaw ride to “Shaeed Minar” language movement monument.
15:00 : Visit Dakeswari national Hindu temple in Bangladesh dated from 11th century.
15:30 : Visit Lalabagh Kella “Red fort” built during the Mughal period.
16:30 : Drive back to your hotel.
17:30 : Arrive to your hotel and end of the tour.
PRICE SHALL INCLUDE:
- Pick up and drop from one convenient location.
- Sightseeing and entrance as per the above itinerary.
- AC car / microbus / bus for the journey.
- Lunch in a Bangladeshi Restaurant / in a fast food restaurant
- Mineral water for drinking
- An English speaking guide during the sightseeing
- Item of personal nature
- Items not mentioned on above