At around 07:00hrs start driving towards Mawa ferry ghat by reserved a/c microbus, the drive will take around 2 hours. Upon arrival cross the Padma river by speedboat (30mins). Upon arrival at other side of river start driving towards Mongla by reserved a/c microbus waiting there. The drive will take around 3 hours. At around 13:00hrs arrive at Mongla and board on locally hired boat. Immediately boat will start towards Kotka wildlife sanctuary area, on the way stoppage at Dhangmari forest office to collect permission & armed forest guards. Lunch will be served on boat. At round late afternoon (8:00 pm) arrival at Kotka, dinner and overnight on boat.
Whole day jungle activities at Kotka wildlife sanctuary area as canal cruise, jungle trekking , wild beach activities . In the late afternoon back to boat and stay on the boat near the forest station, overnight inside the forest at Kotka.
Early in the morning we shall offer trip through small creeks and canals by country boat to see the wildlife and feel the forest from very close. After breakfast Jungle walk, walking through the Forest trail to the beach etc will be offered. At around 12:00hrs start cruising towards Kochikhali wildlife sanctuary, upon arrival Jungle walk near forest office. Bar – B – Q dinner and overnight on the boat at Kochikhali
Early in the morning we shall offer trip through small creeks and canals by country boat, back to the boat for breakfast and some other activities near forest office. Around 1000hrs, start return journey towards Mongla. After arrive at Mongla, drive back to Dhaka.
PACKAGE SHALL INCLUDE:
- Dhaka – Mongla – Dhaka by reserved a/c microbus
- Cruise inside the Forest with small boat
- Accommodation on our cruiser
- Meals only during Sundarbans cruising.
- All activities inside the forest as per itinerary.
- Mineral water for drinking during the trip.
- Forest fees & permission
- Armed forest guard from the forest department
- Accompanying English speaking guide during the trip.
- Drinks both hard & soft (But soft drinks can be purchased from the boat).
- Items of personal nature
- Fees for the video camera of the guests
THINGS TO CARRY:
(1) Windbreaker / raincoat / umbrella
(2) Snicker shoes for walking.
(3) Hat / Cap for Sun protection.
(4) Sun-burn lotion & insects spray.
(6) Camera & films
(7) Toothpaste & tooth brush
(9) Bath soap
(10.) Emergency medicine.
(11) Flash light.